Welcome to Moseley Church of England Primary School
Our successful Christian school offers a wide range of exciting and educational opportunities to enhance skills, talents and creativity. The school community appreciates and accepts others, and celebrates the achievements of all. We have supportive and trusting relationships with God and all his children. As a result, we take responsibility and welcome absolutely everyone into a caring and safe environment, where we are all guided to work together.
(Mission Statement written by the children of Moseley C of E Primary)
The Aims of School
At Moseley C of E Primary School, we want ALL of our children to:
- Have an enthusiasm and thirst for learning
- Have confidence to be themselves and consistently aim high to challenge their potential;
- Have an awareness for the world beyond their own – have respect and understanding of others with circumstances different to their own;
- Explore all opportunities provided to discover their talents and abilities;
- To be kind and respectful members of their community;
- Have embedded morals;
- Have fun, good memories of their school life;
- Be inspirational role models.
'This is Moseley CofE'
It is my privilege as Head Teacher to welcome you to Moseley Church of England Primary School.
Founded in 1828, the school is a one-form entry, voluntary aided Church of England school with 216 children aged 4 to 11.
The school’s motto, ‘Every Child Matters to God’, is at the heart of all we do and is evident in all aspects of school life. We believe it is our responsibility to be welcoming, friendly and inclusive and to encourage every child to grow academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Through our broad and rich curriculum provision, we aim to foster a love of learning for life. By allowing every individual to achieve their best and nurture their talents, we believe we are helping every child to gain confidence, security and the skills they will need to be excellent citizens in today’s multi-cultural society.
As a school, we have a dedicated team of pupils, staff, parents and Governors who all work together to continue to improve our school and contribute to the community it serves. We are also fortunate to be actively supported by the strong links we enjoy with the churches of St Mary’s, St Anne’s and St Agnes.
If you would like to arrange visit, or require further information, please contact the school and we will be delighted to welcome you.
Mrs C Keast
Latest Moseley C of E Events
- Y1 Candlemas Service St Mary’s22Jan2020
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm @ St Mary's Church
Y1 Candlemas Service St Mary’s
- Head teacher's coffee morning Years 3 & 429Jan2020
9:00 am - 9:45 am @ Moseley CofE
Head teacher's coffee morning Years 3 & 4 – Wednesday 29th January
- Year 3 Inspire workshop31Jan2020
9:10 am - 11:30 am @ Moseley CofE
Year 3 Inspire workshop
- Children’s Mental Health Week10Feb2020
Children’s Mental Health Week
- Safer Internet Day11Feb2020
Safer Internet Day
Moseley C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For more information please see the safeguarding section of our website.