Welcome to Moseley Church of England Primary School
Our successful Christian school offers a wide range of exciting and educational opportunities to enhance skills, talents and creativity. The school community appreciates and accepts others, and celebrates the achievements of all. We have supportive and trusting relationships with God and all his children. As a result, we take responsibility and welcome absolutely everyone into a caring and safe environment, where we are all guided to work together.
(Mission Statement written by the children of Moseley C of E Primary)
It is my privilege as Head Teacher to welcome you to Moseley Church of England Primary School.
Founded in 1828, the school is a one-form entry, voluntary aided Church of England school with 216 children aged 4 to 11.
The school’s motto, ‘Every Child Matters to God’, is at the heart of all we do and is evident in all aspects of school life. We believe it is our responsibility to be welcoming, friendly and inclusive and to encourage every child to grow academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Through our broad and rich curriculum provision, we aim to foster a love of learning for life. By allowing every individual to achieve their best and nurture their talents, we believe we are helping every child to gain confidence, security and the skills they will need to be excellent citizens in today’s multi-cultural society.
As a school, we have a dedicated team of pupils, staff, parents and Governors who all work together to continue to improve our school and contribute to the community it serves. We are also fortunate to be actively supported by the strong links we enjoy with the churches of St Mary’s, St Anne’s and St Agnes.
If you would like to arrange visit, like paper copies of any of our policies or require further information, please contact the school and we will be delighted to welcome and help you.
"I would like to extend a warm Moseley welcome to you all. We are very proud of our wonderful school and we hope that our video tour and website will help you to understand some of the things that make our school community such a special place to learn. Best wishes" - Mrs Keast
The Aims of School
At Moseley C of E Primary School, we want ALL of our children to:
- Have an enthusiasm and thirst for learning
- Have confidence to be themselves and consistently aim high to challenge their potential;
- Have an awareness for the world beyond their own – have respect and understanding of others with circumstances different to their own;
- Explore all opportunities provided to discover their talents and abilities;
- To be kind and respectful members of their community;
- Have embedded morals;
- Have fun, good memories of their school life;
- Be inspirational role models.
Symptoms of coronavirus in children
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to sense of smell or taste – this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
What to do if your child has symptoms
If your child has any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if they have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- INFORM SCHOOL.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get the test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get the result.
FURTHER CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION is available in the Covid-19 tab of the Parents page.
Please click below for the latest update:
Moseley C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For more information please see the safeguarding section of our website.