The PE and Sport Premium Grant provides additional funding to schools to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer, to ensure all students achieve a good level of physical and emotional well-being.
Physical Education (PE) and Sport at Moseley plays a vital part in the total development of all pupils. The associated benefits of PE and Sport reach beyond general physical wellbeing and impact on both social and emotional health.
The school is dedicated to using the sport premium to develop a robust PE and sport provision for all pupils, including but not limited to:
- Developing pupil progress within PE and Sport lessons
- Recruiting and retaining staff with appropriate qualifications and skills to deliver the curriculum
- Increase opportunities for pupils within school
- Provide clubs for pupils to attend outside school hours
- Create sustainable links with local primary schools
- Develop existing infrastructure to allow pupils to participate in physical activity during free time