Flourishing Together To Serve.’ (1 Corinthians 12: 4-28)
Our welcoming, spiritually vibrant and inclusive, church school aspires to fulfil the potential of all. We seek to enable every unique child to flourish in body, mind and spirit; gaining wisdom and knowledge and developing gifts and talents. We nurture and empower children to serve as active citizens in God’s diverse, modern world; guided and strengthened by our distinctively Christian values of Hope, Courage, Love, Thankf
The Aims of our School
- To ensure that the children remain at the heart of everything we do
- To ensure that all pupils feel safe and secure and enjoy coming to school
- To deliver innovative and effective high quality teaching and learning experiences for all pupils; promoting high standards and accelerated progress for all pupils across the whole curriculum.
- To promote a love of education for all learners and to equip them with the tools to be responsible for their own learning.
- To embed our shared, distinctively Christian values in all aspect of daily life at our school.
- To offer regular opportunities to all pupils and adults to grow spiritually including through encountering high quality inclusive, invitational and inspiring collective worship.
- To promote children’s self-efficacy, their rights and responsibilities.
- To nurture a welcoming sense of community where all pupils, staff, families and visitors feel valued.
- To have shared high expectations for all within our community to ensure that we demonstrate the very best standards of conduct, moral purpose and integrity.
- To establish and work in local, national and global partnerships in order to strengthen our curriculum, promote an awareness of the wider world for the benefit of our pupils, their families and the wider community.
- To promote a Growth Mindset culture where children have the confidence and resilience to have a go and challenge themselves as learners and learn through their mistakes.
- To engage families in their children’s learning and the development of good behaviour linked to moral purpose.
- An exciting and inspiring curriculum with meaningful opportunities for visits and visitors and hands on experiences that deepen learning.
- An enrichment programme which extends beyond the classroom curriculum to nurture and inspire.
- Excellent teaching in a fit for purpose environment that is well resource
- Robust, responsive, pro-active and effective monitoring mechanisms
• Excellent pastoral care
• Effective staff development
• High quality resources
• Strong parental engagement
• A supportive and highly skilled governing body
• Astute financial management
• Clear guidelines, policies and processes that everyone understands and follows
• Prayer and Worship