Our Parish Churches
Flourishing Together to Serve - One Church School with Three Churches
Our church school ethos and heritage are very important to our school community. We are very fortunate to be placed at the heart of 3 church communities: St Mary's, St Anne's and St Agnes. We have close relationships with all of our churches and are very thankful to the clergy and congregations at these churches for their support, prayer and commitment to our school community. We regularly visit the churches for worship and for learning and we the clergy regularly lead worship in school and serve on our governing body. Our close relationships with our churches support the ethos of our school and provide nurture and support for the spiritual development of all in our school community.
The Parish of Moseley St Mary's and St Anne's
The parish of Moseley is distinctive in many ways! One of those ways is by having two parish churches, St Anne’s and St Mary’s. Having formed a United Benefice of two separate parishes in 2007, the church communities have grown ever closer and on 01 July 2021 became a single parish. More information about the churches, services and events can be found on their website. https://www.moseleychurch.org.uk/
Our connection with the church goes back to 1878 when a meeting was held at our school (then known as ‘the National School’) ‘to consider the best means of providing increased Church accommodation’. St. Agnes was built as a result a few years later. The initial idea was to build St. Agnes where the present school building now stands! More information about the church, services and events can be found on their website. https://stagneschurch.co.uk/