At Moseley Cof E we aim to deliver a rich PE curriculum.
- To develop skillful use of the body, the ability to remember, repeat and refine actions and to perform them with increasing control, co-ordination and fluency (through acquiring and developing).
- To develop an ability to select, link and apply skills, tactics and compositional ideas.
- To improve performance using observations and judgements on their own and others’ work.
- To develop an understanding of the effects of exercise on the body, and an appreciation of the value of safe exercising.
- To develop the ability to work independently, and communicate with and respond positively towards others.
- To promote an understanding of safe practice, and develop a sense of responsibility towards their own and others’ safety and well-being.
We work with professional coaches from Birmingham City Football Club and Moseley Rugby Club to provide high quality PE lessons for all of our pupils.